ABOUT OUR TEAM
Coaches – Jamie Booth-Wilde, Matt Rice, Richard Keeley & Ivor Duffy
We are a great squad of established players, that are always welcoming to new players joining us at any point in the season. Our players chose ‘Hurricanes’ as their collective team name at the end of our first season and that is what we are now known as.
New players are always welcome, just turn up on Sunday mornings. We start at 10:00 and train for around 90 mins on rugby based games in order to build the core skills. We try to keep sessions fast-paced, active and most importantly FUN. Parents must stay and watch.
To participate in training and games players should have the correct kit:
- Sports Tops (no hoods/zips)
- Trainers (studded boots in the wet)
- Players should also bring a bottle of water
- Contact rugby
- 3 player uncontested scrum
- Ruck and maul – 1 support player per team
- Tackle not hold
- School Year 5
- Max numbers - 8
- Max Pitch Size(m) - 60x35
- Sunday Mornings - 10am/12pm