ABOUT OUR TEAM
Rugby is an inclusive, fast-paced, fun game that is a great way to get or stay fit and learn important values like respect and teamwork. New players of all abilities are always welcome to come along and join our squad. No special equipment is required with the exception of an inexpensive gum shield and it is free to trial for the first few sessions.
Training is currently at 6:30pm on Tuesday annd Thursday evenings alongside our ladies team. If you would like to discuss joining our squad please contact our head coach.
To participate in training and games players should have the correct kit:
- Sports Tops (no hoods/zips)
- Trainers (studded boots in the wet)
- Players should also bring a bottle of water
- Full rugby
- Eligble to play adult games from age of 17
- School Year 11, 12 & 13
- Max numbers - 15
- Max Pitch Size(m) -100x70
- Tuesday & Thursday Evenings - 6.30pm